What are Energy Logs?
- Compressed and manufactured logs that are made entirely of RECOVERED wood by- products (wood shavings & sawdust) from sawmills.
How long is the burn time for these logs compare to firewood?
- These logs, unlike regular firewood, perform like a candle. The results are a longer and more consistent burn. It takes a small amount of these logs to add warmth in your house. Plus, they’re easy to light as well!
- When highly compressed wood fibers are combined with a small amount of moisture, it creates a higher amount of BTU OUTPUT (BTU input x total efficiency = BTU Output)
- LESS USE OF LOGS= MORE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET!
Are Energy Logs more energy efficient compared to firewood?
- Since Energy Logs are made with less moisture & an efficient BTU conversion that results in a hotter burn but also LESS VOLATILE GASES RELEASED DURING. The higher burn temperature causes the volatile gases to reduce their pollutant effect on our environment.
- Another useful result of using these logs is that they produce LESS ASH & CREOSOTE. Once you replace your standard firewood with these logs, you’ll notice how much cleaner your wood stove & chimney are after each burn!
- The high efficiency burn that these logs provide produces less pollution than burning with natural gas.
- With a low moisture content, these logs require a dry place to be stored to ensure a longer lasting quality.
- Lower moisture also means NO FUNGUS, MOLDS OR BUGS in your logs!
- A perfect place to store them? Stack them up in your basement or garage without any worries!
What burning appliance are these logs excellent for?
- ALL Wood Stoves
- Wood Cook Stoves
- Patio Burners
To learn more about the advantages of using Energy Logs :